THIS IS A FREE, BASIC CHECKLIST, TO HELP YOU START PLANNING:
- Websites to help you know the laws
- Resources to help you prepare your boating safety kit
- Reference material ideal for different types of boating activities
GET YOUR JOURNAL TODAY
THIS NON-EDITABLE PDF CONTAINS
- Bare minimum necessities list
- Extras TOQ recommends for anyone going out on the water
- Activity-specific ideas for making the experience smoother and safer
WHAT YOU GET
• You get a one-page pdf in a printable version.
• This is a digital product that’s available for instant download. No physical product will be sent
• Once your payment is complete, your product will be available for download from the receipt sent to you acknowledging your purchase.
• The Digital Downloads are non-refundable…
• You Need an Adobe Reader PDF-style software to print your files.
• Adobe Reader is available for free on the link here https://get.adobe.com/reader/
SIZES AND PRINTING
• The PDF is designed in 8.5 x 11 Inches (US Letter) with a notes page that can be cut down to pocket size (4.25 x 5.5 Inches) for convenience.
• The PDF format used allows you to print the journal on other paper sizes if so desired.
THIS JOURNAL IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
No Commercial Use
Cannot be distributed or resold
All digital product sales are final. Should you have any issues with your download, please feel free to contact us. We’ll gladly help with as much as we can.
GET YOUR COPY TODAY