The Angler’s Fishing Journal for Pond, Lake, Creek, and River Fresh Water Fishing
WHY USE A FISHING LOG:
Documenting structure will make it easier to find key species season after season
Track your trophy catches: what were the conditions, what were they biting, what was its length and size
Learn & Improve your fishing techniques
Keep notes together for when, where, and how to fish season to season
Have a quick reference to the rules and regulations you track on different waterways
GET YOUR JOURNAL TODAY
THIS NON-EDITABLE PDF CONTAINS
Bank Fishing Log
Lake/Pond Fishing Log
WHAT YOU GET
• You get a seven-page pdf in a printable version.
• This is a digital product that’s available for instant download. No physical product will be sent
• Once your payment is complete, your product will be available for download from the receipt sent to you acknowledging your purchase.
• The Digital Downloads are non-refundable…
• You Need an Adobe Reader PDF-style software to print your files.
• Adobe Reader is available for free on the link here https://get.adobe.com/reader/
SIZES AND PRINTING
• The PDF is designed in 8.5 x 11 Inches (US Letter) with a notes page that can be cut down to pocket size (4.25 x 5.5 Inches) for convenience.
• The PDF format used allows you to print the journal on other paper sizes if so desired.
THIS JOURNAL IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
No Commercial Use
Cannot be distributed or resold
GET YOUR COPY TODAY